365Hosts has entered a partnership with WHMCS as an authorised reseller of the world-leading automated billing software, we feel this is a valueable asset to 365Hosts and our clients as it enables us to provide this service from within our company at much-reduced rates, which we pass onto you as the end-user.
WHMCS is an all-in-one billing and automation platform that automates all aspects of a web hosting business. Integrated with all the leading control panels, domain registrars, payment gateways and digital service providers, WHMCS enables you to automate the purchase and delivery process of hundreds of products and services to help you scale your business and work more efficiently.
The following are some of the key features of the WHMCS product.
Web Hosting (cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin/etc...)
- Automated Provisioning and Deployment
- Automated Suspension, Termination, Upgrades, Package Changes and Password Resets
- Single Sign-On & Deep Linking
- Automated Provisioning and Deployment
- Automated Scaling and Billing
- Access to Usage Data and Graphs
SSL Automation (RapidSSL, GeoTrust, Symantec/DigiCert)
- Automated SSL Provisioning and Deployment
- Support for File Based and Email Auth
- Automatic CSR Generation & Fully automated SSL renewal process
Digital Services Automation
- MarketConnect is the Digital Services Platform from WHMCS
- Access to resell market leading cloud services
- Pricing available exclusively to WHMCS customers
Domain Automation (GoDaddy/Enom/ResellerClub/OpenSRS/etc...)
- Automatic domain registration and transfers
- Feature-rich self-service end-user domain management control panel
- Nameserver, WHOIS, Registrar-Lock, EPP Codes, and more
- Domain Namespinning for increased domain sales
Payment Gateways (PayPal/Stripe/Authorize.net/2CheckOut/etc...)
- Automated Recurring Billing with Full Taxation and EU VAT Support
- Invoicing and Payment Reminders
- Secure Tokenised Card Storage
- A powerful built-in help desk with email ticketing system
- Other tools including knowledgebase, downloads, and announcements
- Network and server status page for monitoring and reporting issues
A single centralised platform for maximum efficiency and convenient access to manage services
The following are some of the key advantages of the WHMCS product.
- Easy Installation. Quick and easy to set up and install, you can be up and running in under 30 minutes.
- Quick Start Wizard. Walks you through initial system setup in just a few minutes to get you ready for selling in no time.
- Control Panel Integration. With support for over 30 control panels and cloud service providers, WHMCS can fully automate your account creation, deletion, suspension, and unsuspension based on payment history.
- Domain Registration Management. Includes comprehensive domain management tools for registrations, renewals, transfers, DNS control, WHOIS Info management and more.
- Automated Ordering and Provisioning. New orders that pass your fraud rules can be fully automated to completion, greatly enhancing the speed of customer service.
- Automated Invoicing and Billing. Recurring revenue will roll in each month as the system delivers invoices to your customers and collects payments automatically.
- Customer Self Service Portal. A feature-rich management portal enabling hosting management, domain name management, upgrades, SSL certificates purchases, add-on purchases, and contact and credit card information management.
- Single Sign-On. Integrated with single sign-on reduces the number of logins your customers have to remember and streamlines the customer experience.
- Customisable. Developer friendly with open-source templates, modular architecture and powerful API making customising, integrating and extending WHMCS a breeze.
- 24x7 Support. Backed by our awesome support team, offering 24x7 email-based support 365 days a year with priority and premier support options available for additional charges. Comprehensive online documentation is also available for both the product and the developers.